Friday, December 27, 2013

#23 Sausage and Walnut Brie Ramen

I ended up going home for the holidays which means that I am in Hollywood, FL. Contrary to my past experiences and doubts, I managed to have a great experience. My prejudices about South Florida have nothing to do with visiting my family, but have everything to do with the impenetrable sense of morbidity that hangs in the air. South Florida is a manifestation of death. It seems like businesses never take off and opportunities never began. Anyways, this trip was actually refreshing. Seeing my folks reminded me of how awesome it is to be loved for doing nothing more than eating, walking and pooping. 
Back to the ramen.... For my birthday I made my folks a crab and sausage pizza. There was so much sausage left over and I was motivated to create a high-end ramen dish. The sausage and walnuts were simmered in duck broth, and the brie was melted in. You can not see the ramen that well. but it is there. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment