Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#29 Ramen Lo Mein

I guess I should start off by coming clean. This is not the most imaginative dish. I do have another one in mind, but work is keeping in a cage of laziness. Albeit, I still have a cash-related dependency on ramen; and so this meal was created. I hypothesize that Dan had ordered some chow mein last night. My observation of finely chopped onion, shoots, and water chestnuts would reject my null hypothesis, so let us agree to agree. Anyways, the leftovers consisted of some sauce and pathetic-looking mushrooms. I could not get any satisfaction with this. Naturally, I started adding things in my refrigerator. I sauteed some egg yolks with ground turkey; added some beans, cilantro and FRESH julienne mushrooms. And, cheers, a delicious meal in less than 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment