Friday, November 29, 2013

# 21 Burger Bahn Mi + Kevin's Masterpiece

Bahn Mi is amazing! Long story short. I believe that I had previously gone on a digression about the joys of the Vietnamese sandwich; but it deserves constant praise. According to the internet, "Bahn Mi" is the Vietnamese term for "bread"; and this includes bread of all varieties. When the baguette was introduced to the tropical land via the French, the po-boy really took off. I guess French Imperialism had one benefit. Anyways, my meat-stuffed sandwich is packed with burger, cheese, ramen, and parsley AND topped with maple syrup. I can feel the heart palpitations just looking at it.

Also, Kevin managed to top himself this Thanksgiving. Somehow, he turned mere vegetables and Wonderbread into this piece of artistry. Looks like a Klimt, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment