Sunday, October 20, 2013

#15 Scrabbled Spring Ramen

Ouch! I haven't made a post in awhile. Sorry about that guys. It seems like my free time went from 100% to 0% in a week; which I am perfectly content with. Anyways, it's wonderful Sunday for ramen! Last Monday I made a visit to a local Asian Supermarket. I was pretty excited about this and had intricate fantasies of strolling down aisles full of Bento flakes, Kimchi, and fish cakes. Not suprisingly, the reality was a cold slap in the face. This place looked like they hadn't updated their stock in 5+ years and I was lucky enough to find sesame seeds. It make matters worse, I discovered that instant noodles can expire. Intensely. I did however, pick a pack of semi-expired spring roll sheets for 20 cents. They don't have the best structural integrity anymore, so I decided to soak them and fry them up. Which segweys into my lasted deconstruction: an egg spring roll.
This bad boy is a polygamous marriage between ramen, an omelete, and a spring roll. And do take note of the sesame seed topping. Mmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment