Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#9 Meatball + Blue Cheese Revival

Sorry about the short hiatus, Ramen fans. Moving and an infected-tooth took it's toll on my time and ability to stomach ramen. But never fear, it is back with a vengeance. I understand that some people have reservations about pungent or unfamiliar ingredients. If that is the case, this is not the blog for you. I am not one to palate discriminate but I can truthfully proclaim that I like bold flavors. I love BOLD flavors. And they will continue to float in my ramen until the day that IBS says otherwise. That's precisely why I used blue cheese in this meatball and blue cheese ramen dish.
Chezz faktz
What is blue cheese? Cheese that has been infused (naturally or artificially) with the mold Penicillium. When grown in a dark and dank environment, this blue and black strain is able to colonize throughout the cheese creating a sharp and salty flavor.
Ingredz:
Carrot Soup
Ramen
Parsley
Meat
Blue Cheese
Cumin
Salt + Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment