Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Genesis

The title of the blog suggests that I will consume ramen EVERY day for a year. That is not the case. Although I highly condone taking on a commitment and using creative means to encourage doing so, I am afraid that I will not. I am just a regular girl (like you or your mother/sister/friend) with regular nutritional needs. Instead, I will not embrace the fallacy of the title and eat ramen when the time comes. You see, I was a poor unemployed recent grad at the start of the year. Currently, I am a poor graduate student. It seems like a majority of my adult life has been spent being financially-challenged. As a result, ramen has become a stable part of my diet. For better or for worse, I am stuck finding new and interesting ways to satiate my cheap excuse for food. Fortunately, my hunt to mask the taste of 17 cents has led to some flavor-packed spoonfuls that I am proud of. I know that I am not the only person in a cheap-eats predicament, so I would love to share some recipes for a well-balanced and filling ramen meal.
Let the boiling begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment